Taught by two intrepid travelers, Dan & Shyla from Portland Oregon, traveled the world continuously for seven years to seventy countries. They now they share their travel wisdom and teach classes designed to make sure travelers know what they’re doing when they travel. They’ve seen almost every travel mistake possible – either made by themselves – or witnessed it in other travelers. And they bring that knowledge to you, so you don’t make the same mistakes.
Travel Smart Strategies Courses
- Essential Tools for Travelers 50+
- International Travel Prep: Before You Go (vc)
- Point & Shoot Travel Photography
- Secrets to International Travel on a Budget
- Secrets to Solo Travel Abroad
- Secrets to Using Technology Abroad (vc)
- The Art of Packing Light
- Top Travel Apps Every Traveler Should Download
- Travel Smart for Travelers 50+
- Travel Smarter, Safer, Cheaper (3 class series)
- Women’s Travel Secrets Revealed (vc)
also available a Video Course online
Country Specific: Essential Tips and Tools
- Australia for Travelers
- Central America for Travelers
- Great Britain for Travelers
- Highlights of Europe for Travelers
- India for Travelers
- Ireland for Travelers (vc)
- SE Asia for Travelers (vc)
- Western Europe for Travelers
Wild Spirit Travel teaches classes on how to travel smarter, safer, and cheaper. Classes are taught in-person at these local colleges and institutions.
Classes do fill up – so it is recommended to register in advance.
Winter Term schedule soon to be published
Clark College, Vancouver, WA
Register at Clark here
|Before You Go Abroad – Travel Tips & Tools
||Feb 27 2018 – 6:30p
|Ireland for Travelers – Essential Tips & Tools
||Mar 15 2018 – 6:30p
Multnomah Athletic Club
Call MAC to register
Note: Classes at MAC are for members and their guests only.
|Highlights of Western Europe for Travelers
||Mar 6 2018 – 6:30p
Want to share, email, or print this page?