Taught by two intrepid travelers, Dan and Shyla, who traveled the world continuously for seven years to seventy countries. They now share their travel wisdom by teaching classes designed to help people travel smarter, safer, and cheaper. They’ve seen almost every travel mistake possible – either made by themselves – or witnessed it in other travelers. And they bring that knowledge to you, so you don’t make the same mistakes.
Also available as a Video Course online
Travel Smart Strategies Courses
Other Travel Smart Workshops
- Before You Go Abroad: Travel Tips & Tools (vc)
- Secrets to International Travel on a Budget
- Secrets to Using Technology Abroad (vc)
- The Art of Packing Light for an International Trip
- Secrets to Solo Travel Abroad
- Women’s Travel Secrets Revealed (vc)
Country Specific Classes
- Travel Smarter, Safer, Cheaper (3 class series)
- Travel Smart and Travel Tools for Travelers over 50
- Top Travel Apps to Download Now
- Point & Shoot Travel Photography
- Ecotourism: Travel for Good
- Australia for Travelers
- Central America for Travelers
- Great Britain for Travelers
- Highlights of Europe for Travelers
- India for Travelers
- Ireland for Travelers (vc)
- SE Asia for Travelers (vc)
- Western Europe for Travelers
Wild Spirit Travel classes are taught in-person at these local colleges and institutions.
Classes do fill up – so it is recommended to register in advance.
Spring Term 2018
Multnomah Athletic Club
Call MAC to register
Note: Classes at MAC are for members and their guests only.
Want to share, email, or print this page?