The Global Travel pass is your ticket to a year of outstanding travel events and connections.
VIP Passholders get all the benefits of the Global Traveler Pass, which includes
- Free Entry to In-Person and Virtual Traveler Socials, Talk Travel Presentations, and Destinations Discussions*
- Access to an International Travel Community
- Member discounts for Travel Classes, Workshops, and Coaching
But the good stuff does not stop there. VIP Passholders also get:
- plus, exclusive links to recordings of events. If you can’t make an event, you can access the recording!
- plus, access to the Travel Smart Strategies Video library. Filled with travel tip videos on using tech abroad, things to know before you go, and more.
- plus, the chance to ask travel experts your questions for free at group Travel Q&A calls.
- plus, even deeper discounts on classes, workshops, and coaching.
This VIP Pass truly gives travelers the support and inspiration needed to travel on their terms to anywhere in the world.
All this for less than what it costs to purchase one glass of wine a month. You’ll also never miss an event, because you’ll hear about them in the Wild Spirit Travel monthly calendar email. You simply RSVP to get the location details.
Travel Q&As are virtual. Attendance is limited so questions can be fully answered. Priority given to VIP passholders.
*We have held over 200 traveler socials, travel talks, and destination discussions in the greater Portland area since we started in 2014. They are designed with travelers in mind–as they are packed with travel hacks and include time to interact with fellow travelers. The focus is fun, informative, and inspirational. Here is some info on the different events…
- Traveler Socials are all about people chatting about trips past and present with each other. There is no speaker, just a group of travelers and travel dreamers all sharing with each other. Great place to ask questions, share stories, and learn tips for travel. Also a good way to meet travel buddies. These events are primarily in the greater Portland, OR, area. However, a few each year are virtual, and we hope to host some in other cities as well.
- Travel Talk Presentations have a speaker, panel, or a moderator. They cover a broad array of how-to travel topics such as: budget travel, solo travel, living abroad, planning an around the world trip, travel apps, women travel secrets, and more. These may be virtual or IRL (in real life) events. It depends on the topic and speaker location. When possible, we record the talks (replays are a perk of the VIP pass).
- Destination Discussions, as the name implies, are about a specific place. These may have a speaker who is an expert on the destination, or be a moderated group discussion. Virtual venues are often best for these, especially if we have a local sharing from abroad. Again, when possible, we record the talks (replays are a perk of the VIP pass).
Each month there will be 1 or 2 virtual events and 1 or 2 in-person events. That means of the 30+ events a year, at least 12 will be virtual and at least 12 will be IRL (in real life).