The global pandemic may have closed a lot of doors, but it has also opened some. More people than ever before are working remotely. For many, that means in their home-office, or even their garage. But some people have used this time as an opportunity to work from paradise.
During this talk travel meetup we discussed:
· Moving abroad (to work, study, retire) for a few months or forever
· Countries welcoming foreigners with “work remote” visas
· Options for long-term accommodation and things to consider
· Long-term travel during a pandemic (and why it might be better than a weekend get-away)
· Ethical considerations of traveling to another country
We heard from travelers who have lived overseas.