Global Traveler Pass
With this pass you get a world of travel events filled with travel tips and tools, to help you travel on your terms.
1. As a Global Traveler Passholder, all these events are free for you.
- Traveler Socials (in-person and virtual). Meet and chat with other travelers like you
- Destination Discussions (mostly virtual). Discussions on specific destinations
- Talk Travels (mostly virtual). Discussions on travel topics such as insurance, health, visa’s, technology and more
2. Global Traveler Event Registration.
To register for any event, simply visit the calendar and click on the register button.
Note: you must register for your event in order to get the location or zoom details.
3. International Travel Community
Connect with our extended international travel community so you can ask questions, chat with travelers from around the world, share your own travel tips, and find inspiration.
4. Discount on Q&A Talks
- Travel Q&A Talks (virtual). Attendance limited to 6. A 60 minute call with travel experts where you get to ask your question. For non-passholders, tickets cost $10, for Global Traveler passholders $8, (and for VIP passholders – free).
All the benefits of the Global Travel Pass are included in the VIP Passes. Plus…
1. Travel Q&A Talks are included.
Free for VIP passholders!
Have a question about logistics, ways to find deals, best websites, staying healthy, booking lodging, needed travel documents, faux pas to avoid, or ?? You get the idea, at this Travel Q&A, you can ask anything regarding how to plan an international trip. You’ll also benefit from hearing answers, from two Travel Experts, to the questions of other travelers.
Travel Q&A Talks are limited to 6 attendees so everyone gets their question answered. For non-passholders, tickets cost $10, for Global Traveler passholders $8, (and for VIP passholders – free).
2. Event Recordings
Virtual events are recorded and available to VIP Passholders. Use your email and password sent with your welcome.
3. Video Library
This video library is packed with useful travel tips and tools, and the recordings of past travel talks.