This page references products and services we recommend. Most of the resources we have used in our travels; some, we personally know the owners; or have heard rave reviews from fellow travelers. We may receive compensation when you click these links in the form of affiliate referral programs at no additional cost to you. We appreciate you using these links to help support this website and Wild Spirit Travel.
If you have a question, comment, or personal testimonial on any of these products or services, post it to the Wild Spirit Traveler Facebook group.
- Agoda – Deep discounts on 1,525,000+ properties, worldwide.
- Airbnb – Vacation Rentals, Homes, Experiences & Places.
- Booking.com – Big savings on hotels in 96000 destinations worldwide.
- Hostelworld – Stay in a hostel and meet the real world, not the tourist brochure.
- Late$tays.com – Huge discounts on last minute hotels with latestays.
- Vacasa – Private vacation homes with professional management.
- VRBO – Vacation Home Rental Site
- Hopper – Know when to fly and buy. Score the lowest fares.
- Google Flights – helps you compare and track airfares on hundreds of airlines to help you find the best flight deals.
- Google Maps – Uses satellite imagery, street maps, street views, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle, or public transportation.
- Momondo – cheapest flights from thousands of airlines and travel sites.
- Rome2Rio – Discover how to get anywhere by plane, train, bus, ferry and automobile.
- The Man in Seat Sixty-One – Train & ferry information for Europe & worldwide.
Travel Clubs with Home Hosting
- ATC – The Affordable Travel Club – A Hospitality Exchange Club for people over 40.
- Servas – International – Peace and understating through travel and hosting.
- Servas – United States – a worldwide cooperative cultural exchange network of travelers and hosts working together to foster peace, goodwill and mutual respect.
Tours & Travel Agencies
- G Adventures – offering socially and Eco-friendly tours.
- Kendi World Adventures – specializing in Costa Rica Tours.
- Purposeful Nomad – tours that inspire, challenge and bring together women from around the globe.
- Ravens Caravan – for adventurous independent travelers 50+.
- Travel That Matters – when being a tourist isn’t enough.
- Traveling Spoon – travel off the eaten path. Use this link to get $20 off your first booking.
- Volunteer Voyages – enriching lives through humanitarian service adventures.
- You Go Girls! Travel – because women travel differently than men.